The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Showbiz!

My aunt and uncle Debbie and Dave (who were both Young Ambassadors at BYU) run a youth performing group called Showbiz. They put on a song and dance show every year with over a hundred kids from this area. Three of my siblings and two of Matt's siblings are in it, plus several cousins and many of the kids from church around here. It's always a great show and we love going every year. Here are pictures from this year's show!

Debbie starting the show.

My sister Becca's group. She actually got sick right before the show, so she didn't perform the night I took pictures. I was able to see their next show a couple days later, though, and she did really well!

My sister Madeline's group performing a Taylor Swift medley.

Madeline hamming it up dead center.

Matt's little sister Fij (her real name is Melinda) on the left. She's a lot of fun to watch on stage! Her group did a medley from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

These two kids did the "You're my little coochie face" song. SO funny.

Aren't these costumes cute?

Fij's solo.

The younger teen boys (including my cousin Jason on the right in front) doing the N'Sync dance Bye Bye Bye. So funny.

My brother Kevin dancing with Matt's sister Jenny.

Love this shot of them.

Kev's solo. They did a medley from The Princess and the Frog.

Kev singing and Jenny dancing with the lantern.

Jenny's solo!

Madeline on the left and my cousin Jason on the right performing a Grease medley.

Madeline's solo. This song was really cute!

My cousin Chantelle (also in Madeline's group) performing Summer Loving.

Beauty School Dropout.

Madeline looks like she just kicked her partner in the face. :)

The Grease group.

Three married sisters with their husbands at the show.

Grandma Auman came to see it too!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Great photography Nicki! I'm impressed with the way you were able to capture the motion and get the lighting just right.