The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memorial Day

I know, I know - I'm behind in posting. We've been busy. With my cousin Jacob's wedding, a weekend of orchestra concerts, and apartment hunting, I haven't had time to wait for my pictures to load.

Anyway... we had a great Memorial Day. We got up early to go see a hot air balloon launch (that didn't end up happening due to high winds), went boating on Lafayette Reservoir, went to the San Ramon Wind Festival, built a birdhouse, and then had a family barbeque. It was a packed day, but we had tons of fun.

This was as filled up as the balloons got. We were SO glad we woke up at 5:30 to get there.

My cutie boys rowing the boat.

He wanted to "do by self".

Owen was saying "I love to sail!"


He thought this tower was the "Tangled" tower. He kept asking if there was a princess stuck  inside.

So excited about his birdhouse.

Putting a Chinese stamp on his kite at the wind festival.

So proud of his panda stamp.

His finished kite.

He was so excited to have his face painted. Can you tell?

See? Told you. :)

Out of the snakes, frogs, cars, other animals and boy things he could have had painted on his face, my sweet boy picked a cupcake. He cracks me up.

Working hard on putting the birdhouse together.

Painting.

No comments: