The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rockefeller Plaza, NYC

These pictures are all from our trip to see Rockefeller Center, home of NBC. We went to the 'Top of the Rock' to get a great view of the city, and played with the light room at the top. It was awesome. What a beautiful complex of buildings - each building has beautiful interiors filled with marble and art. Later on, we took a tour of Radio City Music Hall, which is part of Rockefeller Center. It was great!

Radio City Music Hall.

Looking uptown towards Central Park from the Top of the Rock.

Empire State Building.

Looking downtown. Liberty Island is visible off in the distance to the right.

Beautiful decoration on the building.

Karen and me with uptown NYC in the back.

What a beautiful city!

Playing in the light room at the Top of the Rock. You were assigned a color when you came in, and that colored light would follow you around the whole room. We had WAY too much fun with it.

Karen's green for right now.

Trying to confuse the light.

Can you see our colors on the ceiling??

The lights in the elevator shaft going up to the Top of the Rock.

The beautiful lobby of 30 Rockefeller Center.

Pret was my favorite deli in London... I was so excited to find it here!
30 Rockefeller Center.

30 Rock!


"Diagon Alley" at the Lego store.

Tower Bridge at the Lego store.


Awesome dragon hanging from the ceiling at the Lego store.

2 comments:

Braden and Jen said...

I am going to NY next week - I could use all the tips you have! It looks like you are having SO much fun!!! I have to say - when I saw your Pret packaging I thought maybe you took a quick trip to London! I LOVED Pret in London too! I will have to find these next week.

MAF said...

And just think, I was at work while you were doing all of this! HA!

I'm so glad you are having fun babe. We can't wait to have you back!