The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet boy

I'm in Utah for about 48 hours with my mom and sisters to buy a wedding dress for my sister Hilary. I left Owen with Matt back in CA, but I get to talk to him on the phone. Whenever I talk to him, he says "I wuv you, mama. You'll be right back and I want to hold you. Bye bye." Sweet little guy. :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! P.S. HILARY IS GETTING MARRIED?!?!

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Owen is a cutie! That's great Hillary is getting married. Anyone we know? We loved being in the single's ward when she was there!

Rachel Hill said...

Aww how sweet!