The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Owen-isms

Matt and I took Owen with us to a CVS the other day. It happens to be located right next to a Taco Bell. As soon as we got out of the car, Owen said "Oh! I want to go to Jingle Bell!"

Owen asked me one morning if he could have some fruit snacks that he got in his stocking at Christmas. I told him no, and he said "mommy, you need to be a nice girl!"

If Owen ever hears me or Matt talking about him but not to him, he says "mom, I'm right here!" as in "I can hear you - don't talk about me!" Cracks me up every time.

Matt was telling me in the car about a news article he read about China, and from the backseat we hear "Dad, China is from Kung-Fu Panda!".... yes Owen, China was invented just for that movie. 

2 comments:

KarenA said...

That's a pretty cute boy! And a smarty pants to know about China!

Rachel said...

Aww he is so funny and intelligent!