The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Say what??

True story:

Matt and I were standing in the checkout line at the Creamery on 9th last night when the guy ahead of us in line turned around and said to me, "Excuse me, but is that a costume?" (referring to my stomach). I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but he looked pretty serious, so I said "no...." He explained by saying "well, you know, it's so close to Halloween that I thought maybe it was."

Riiiight. Ok, it's time to have this baby right now.

1 comment:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Ew what a jerk! I would've asked him if his face was a mask because it was so goofy looking.....people can be so insensitive....