The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Crawling

It's been a week and a half since Owen started crawling, and he's finally settled on his crawling style. Instead of getting up on his hands and knees and then flopping forward like he started out doing (which is pretty fast), he now crawls by pushing with his right leg and dragging his left leg underneath him. It's pretty darn funny. I think that he doesn't like being on his stomach, although he has no problem going from his stomach to sitting and back. Oh well. Here's a video of him crawling that I took yesterday. It looks even funnier when you watch it in fast forward but... I couldn't figure out how to do that. :)


7 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Haha! Okay, that is the coolest crawl I have ever seen :) That is so funny!

Auman Family said...

Wow. What an acomplishment! I think you should take him out to ice-cream!

Amber said...

Haha! Whatever he is doing with is left leg is hilarious! What a goofy boy.

MAF said...

I think he looks like a gimp with a lame leg. I love that boy!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! What a funny kid.

Tiffany said...

That crawl is too funny! I guess it makes it easier and more convenient to get into the sitting position! Chloe started out doing the crawl then falling forward, but not on purpose! She's got this crawling thing down now and I'm not so into this 'exploring' stage! My house is pretty much baby proofed now, gates and all! :)

dorothy said...

Wow, that's awesome!! Didn't you have a pretty funny crawl? One of the cousins did. I think he earned himself some chocolate!