The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Confession: a weird obsession

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved to rip things. We're not talking just ripping paper - it's got to be perforated so that it rips nicely. When I was younger, my sisters and I used to put on plays that we'd write. I used to collect the tags off of new clothing (you know, the kind where the price rips off the bottom) and use them as tickets. Well, that habit has never died. After I go shopping, I can't throw away the tags unless I have checked every single one and ripped it at the perforation. In fact, if I don't have enough time to nicely rip each one of them before I throw it away, I keep the tags on a pile on my dresser until I have time to go back through and check and rip each one. Today was a great day - I was organizing baby clothes and things, and got to rip tags off of all the baby things. It was lovely. :)



Note: No, the above tag was not mine. I don't think I've ever spent that much money on one thing in my life. It was a google image. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...that is hilarious.