The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On being pregnant...

I've decided that the toughest thing about food during pregnancy is not being able to eat certain things. At the top of my list? Brownie batter and cookie dough. I know with the raw eggs you're not really supposed to eat them anyways, but that's never stopped me... and now I'm feeling the absence of licking the bowl when I make brownies. Sad day.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cookie dough and brownie batter are my biggest food weaknesses. I have to admit, when I was pregnant I gave in more than once and just ate it.
Your picture has me wanting to go make brownies and it's not even 9 am!

Good luck!
Sarah