The Farrells

The Farrells
Matt, Nicki, Owen and Nora live in the San Francisco Bay area. Matt is a research analyst at CBRE and is loving his job. Nicki spends her time playing with Owen and Nora, reading, crafting, and taking lots of pictures. Owen loves to read, sing, throw toys, and quote movies. Nora is growing quickly and loves to be the center of attention. We have a wonderful life!

About Me

Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally finished


This is me.

<------------------------------------ I officially finished my last final at BYU today at 2 PM. I will graduate next week in Political Science... which basically means I have no marketable skills, besides being really really opinionated and really really good at reading the newspaper. Am I going to graduate school? Not quite yet. As far as I'm concerned, this is my graduate school training for now:

And frankly, I'm much more excited about that than about going back to school. :)


1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Maf!
Congratulations on the baby . . . (and the graduating, Nicki)! I'm so happy for you two. I hope everything's going well for you guys.
-Liz (Edgren)